Your wellbeing is the most important thing to us, if you have and concern about our services, areas, facilities, medical or administrative staff; please do not hesitate to contact us. This is office is pleased to serve you and bring you the following services:
- IDenticard: Here you will be given a personal identification card; with just presenting and registering your digital fingerprint you will be able to expedite all the required paperwork for all our different services.
- Patient Admittance and Discharge Information and Support: From the moment you are admitted until you are discharged, we will give you information about your hospital services; for us, it is of utmost importance to help you in anything you need or require. We also give you a kit courtesy of the hospital. (At admittance and discharge.)
- Continuous help and support during your hospital stay: Through a Patient and Family Services adviser, we make at least 2 visit’s a day, with the goal of verifying your level of satisfaction and any possible needs.
- Support and Advice in General Procedures : We provide guidance for the processing of requests such as: copies of medical records, copies of invoices, information regarding the filing of a medical record (insurance), faxing, photocopying and general information on documentation required for the processing of medical disabilities. (IMSS and ISSSTE)
- Referral and Care of Questions and Concerns: .we channel all of your comments or suggestions regarding the perceived level of service received at the hospital, we follow up on corrective and preventive actions requested until they go through.
- Delivery of passes for minors: we authorize access to children 12 and under to the hospital tower. The length of this pass is 30 minutes and can only be given once a day per child (valid ID must be left in exchange).
- Wireless internet use: This is a service provided to patients and their families who have laptops in order carry on with their routine activities. It is a service to be requested prior to service advisors, who will give an Internet access password (which gives access to a maximum use of up to twelve continuous hours).
- Application and delivery records of internment / delivery: In order to deliver this document, prompts the patient's full name, area for which entered, date and out of hospital and patient record number. Delivery will be made the day after the request, from 09:00 am Application for proof of hospitalization / delivery: In order to deliver this document, we will need the full patient’s name, area entered, date in and out of the hospital and patient record number. It will be delivered the day after filing the paperwork after 9:00 hrs.
- Maternity Ward Tours: We organize tours of the OB/GYN area for those interested in one of our maternity packages.
- Information Modules: We bring you information on localization, processes, services, medical specialists or hospital administrative personnel.
- Complimentary Services: Delivery of birth certificate to parents that have hired the Civil Registration Service. Yellow Pages and DVD movie rentals.
- General information for patients and families: advice on civil registration services, hospital care at home, ambulance, hotel, church services, funeral homes and taxis.
- Lost and Found: We help users by storing lost items found my Medica Sur personnel on site.
- PET Promotion: We are in charge in supporting those province users that acquire the PET package.
- There is no distinction of treatment between users of Médica Sur based on race, sex, age, religion, political doctrine, or social condition.
- We respect the privacy of the patients in this institution, therefore there will be no information given on important matters (names of patients, family members, doctors, treatments, diagnostics, rooms, or any other matter discussed in the hospital service contract) without prior user authorization.
- We do not accept tips, gifts or services outside those given at Médica Sur delivered by patients, relatives or vendors, so as to not distort the quality of service of the staff of the institution.
If you require any of our services, or more information, please contact us. We are in the lobby of the Hospital Tower, on the ground floor, facing the Department of Admission and Boxes, and we have a Patient and Family Services advisor on each floor of the hospital, willing to help with any needs.
Phone (55) 5424-7200 ext. 7261, 4600 and 4701.
Office Hours: Monday - Saturday from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Sundays from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Information Module - Tower I
Monday - Saturday from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tel. 5424 7200, ext. 7221 and 3125
Information Module - Tower II
Monday - Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturdays 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Tel. 5424 7200, ext. 7220
Information Module - North Lobby
Monday - Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Phone 5424 7200, ext. 7220 and 4461